Sometimes you need an additional set of images with minor settings variations from the main settings, and they seem so minor that it doesn't seem worth it to pay full price for a separate order on a separate specification.
Maybe you need a web-ready JPG + a PSD complete with layers for backup, or you use a grey background on your own site but need a version with a white background for marketplaces.
You can now set this up yourself on a specification level with the Additional Output option.
How to create additional outputs on a specification level?
- When on a specification's creating/editing screen, click 'Add Additional Output' at the bottom of the screen
- Give it a name >> Create
- Now that you have an additional output, click 'Customize Now' to edit its settings >> Save
- All the settings from the main specification will automatically be inherited as default.
- Use the additional output side panel to specify which of the settings should be different.
- The Additional Output 'cover' will show you only the settings which vary from the main configuration.
Are there any settings that can't be changed on the additional output?
Yes. There are certain major settings such as retouching packages and add-ons that we don't consider 'minor variations' so these are not included in the options that can be altered. These are inherited from the main configuration by default.
How much does it cost?
Because we're effectively doing the main editing work and then saving in slightly different versions, you only pay 20% of the main specification price for each additional output.