At Pixelz, our responsibility is to keep our employees, customers, partners, and communities around the world healthy and safe. This is a responsibility that we - like many other companies - take very seriously.
During the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to update everyone connected to the Pixelz Family, customers, partners, suppliers and everyone else, on some of our initiatives to keep our company and the societies we are part of as safe as possible.
Currently, we have no operational impact from the coronavirus, and we have taken several initiatives in order to stay at the current operational level during the coronavirus situation.
Steps we’re taking to keep our communities safe in order to prevent COVID-19 from spreading
- Since the end of January, we have implemented several precautions e.g. hand sanitizer and regular hand wash, and we have increased the physical distance between employees.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs.
- Disposable wipes are provided so that commonly used surfaces (doorknobs, keyboards, computer mice, remote controls, desks, etc.) can be wiped down by employees before each use.
- We have introduced the home office for all staff that is not required to work from our offices.
- Employees who show signs of a fever or have family members that do are required to notify their supervisor and stay home.
- All unnecessary work travel is avoided and so is the use of public transportation.
- We’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will adjust our actions accordingly.
Steps you can take to protect yourself and your community
- Other than the steps proposed above, to learn more about COVID-19 and other precautions you can take, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We have not had any staff being infected, but we naturally have contingency plans in place, should it happen. We will keep you posted on any developments as we all navigate through this new reality.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out to your Customer Success Manager or to our Global Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can all play a part in keeping each other healthy and safe.
CEO at Pixelz