This article describes the Expedite feature that provides a fast lane and is available to Professional and Enterprise customers.
What is the Expedite Feature?
Sometimes you just need images returned as quickly as possible to meet an urgent deadline. That's why we built the Expedite option.
The Expedite feature allows you to reduce the turnaround time of a specific order, image, or group of images to just 3 hours.
How Much does Expedite Cost?
For each image you chose to expedite, you are paying twice the cost.
For example, if you have uploaded 20 images on a specification with a price of $1.25 and you choose to expedite 10 of these images, the cost will be as follows:
- Original order: 20 x $1.25 = $25
- Expedited images: 10 x $1.25 = $12.50
- Total cost of order: $37.50
When you select an image or images to be expedited, you will see a pop-up showing the additional fee that will be applied on top of the standard order price. Simply confirm to continue with the order.
When is the Expedite Service Available?
Because the expedited images must be worked on immediately and we have limited production capacity during weekends, the Expedite feature is only available Monday through Friday (specifically 0:00 Monday to midnight Friday (UTC)).
There are four ways you can expedite your whole order or specific image(s) before or after placing the order.
1. Expedite One or More Images Before Placing the Order
- On your Order Detail View, select one or more image(s) and right-click
- Hit 'Expedite' and confirm to expedite the selected image(s) in the followed dialogue
2. Expedite the Whole Order Before Placing the Order
- On your Order Detail View, click the Order Options drop-down menu
- Hit 'Expedite' and confirm to expedite the order in the followed dialogue
3. Expedite One or More Images After Placing the Order
- On your Order Detail View, select one or more image(s) and hit Spacebar
- Hit 'Expedite' in the side panel on the right side and confirm to expedite the selected image in the followed dialogue
- You can move between selected images using the left & right arrow keys
- You can only expedite your images via the AIV when your order is in the 'In Production' or 'Ready for Production' status
4. Expedite the Whole Order After Placing the Order
- On your Order Detail View, click 'View More' on the black panel 'S.A.W.™ Production' to access the SAW panel
- Hit 'Expedite' on the SAW panel and confirm to expedite the order in the followed dialogue
Note: You can only expedite your order via the SAW panel when your order is in the 'In Production' status
Is There a Limit to How Many Images can be Expedited?
Yes. The number of images you are able to expedite and get returned in 3 hours depends on your plan. These are our standard expedite limits per day:
- Professional: 20 images / 24 hours
- Enterprise: 50 images / 24 hours
Should you expedite an order that is bigger than your daily limit, we will add 3 hours to those images exceeding your daily limit and give them a 6-hour turnaround. Be aware that this happens automatically and you will still be charged double for the entire order.
Feel free to reach out to us and explore other options if you have a recurring need for expediting bigger volumes than your daily limit allows.
* Please note: Colorways orders cannot be expedited due to the complexity of the skills used.
If you have any questions regarding Expedite, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you out!