The Markup extension allows customers to leave comments and call-outs to an individual image prior to submitting the order into production. This extension is meant for customers who have specific exceptions to their specifications, that are still in the scope of the Professional plan, and need a more advanced tool to explain their needs.
1. The option to add color-coded pre-production markup and comments directly on an image using the colored pencils and corresponding comment boxes.
2. The same advanced color-coded pre-production markup and comment functionality when you reject an image.
How Much Does It Cost?
Markup can be added to your monthly subscription for an additional $45 per month on top of your plan subscription, or have it reduced to $29 per month with an annual commitment.
How Do I Access Markup?
If you would like to add Markup to your plan, simply click on the Extension Store on the menu on the left of your screen. The extension is automatically added once you have subscribed and submitted the payment.
You can also sign up for a 14-day trial to experience the convenience of this feature.
How to Use Markup?
- Once you've uploaded the images for your order, you can simply click on an image, then hit Spacebar and the AIV (Advanced Image Viewer) will appear.
- Then click the "+Add" button on the Comment section on the right of the screen and the markup tools will appear.
- Choose a color from the upper left corner and start marking on the image
- A comment box with a corresponding color will then appear on the right of the screen so you can add your comment. There's also a box for General comments where you can add a comment that applies to the whole image.
- After adding your markups and comments, just click "Save".
Below are the detailed function of the five tools in Markup.
Note: Please just make sure that the specification you use on your images has a suitable setting to fulfill the request you add through Markup.
For example, if you would like us to reduce the creases on some parts of your products, the specification you use on the image needs to have a suitable retouch package that has creases reduction.
And that's it! Markup is super easy to use. If you have any questions about this extension, please send us an email to email@example.com and we're more than happy to be of your help.