The SOLO credit system is a great way for the small businesses to submit images to Pixelz without the worry of paying an invoice. This pay-as-you-go system provides flexibility and efficiency for busy small retailers.
For example, say you purchase 25 credits (1 credit=$1), but you're only placing an order for 10 images with no add-ons. That leaves some credits for your next order--no need pay each time you place an order.
Purchase SOLO Credits
To purchase SOLO credits for use with the SOLO product, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Pixelz Account. Don't have one? Sign up here and click "Free Trial" under SOLO.
2. Once your dashboard appears, click "Account Settings."
3. In Your Account Details, click "Pixelz Credits."
- Your credit balance is on the right side of this page.
4. Click "Add Credits" to add credits in $25 increments to your account.
- Please note: These credits are non-refundable and must be used within 1 year of purchase. However, we are more than happy to convert any residual amount of credits into an equivalent amount of free images to be used for your future orders. All you need to do is to reach out to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com and we will sort it out.
5. Select the amount of credits you'd like to purchase by clicking a credit increment or "Custom Amount" and clicking "Add Credits."
Please note: If you select "Custom Amount," you must enter a credit amount over 25 credits.
6. Fill out your payment information. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal payment methods. Click "Complete Payment."
7. Fill out your billing information and click "Save."
8. Click "Complete Payment" to complete your purchase. Your billing information has populated the Billing Details pane.
You're now ready to create your image order! Your Account Details is now updated with the amount of credits you bought. The transaction history of your purchase is now recorded at the bottom of this page.