If you plan on using a marketplace such as Amazon or eBay to sell your products, we would suggest using our Marketplace option to set up your specifications. This will assist you with ensuring your images will be compliant with your marketplace standards. This article will assist you with creating a Marketplace specification for your orders.
Creating A Marketplace Specification
- Login to your Pixelz account.
- Select "Specifications" from the menu on the left.
- Click the green "Create New" button.
- Click on "Marketplaces".
- Select which marketplace you will be uploading your images to.
- Once you've chosen a marketplace, click "Continue".
- The "Add-Ons" screen will allow you to apply advanced optimizations to your images for an additional fee. If you do not need an add-on, simply click the "Skip" button.
- Give your specification a name and click "Save Specification".
Once you have created your new specification, you are ready to place your order. Learn more about placing orders HERE.
Article is closed for comments.