This article will assist you with rejecting and correcting any issues with your processed images. At Pixelz we have a 100% quality guarantee. If there is a problem with your images, you can use our rejection tool to reject the images and have them corrected by our editors within 30 days from the original submission date.
Rejecting a Single Image
- Right-click on the image you need to reject and click 'Reject'.
- Use the pen tool to create any call-outs on the image and use the comment box to tell our editors what needs to be corrected. Once your call-outs and comments are added click on the red 'Reject' button to send the image back for processing.
If you have any active rejected images in production, the status of the rejected images will also appear within your order.
Rejecting an Entire Order
- Click on the 'Order Options' drop-down menu on your order and select 'Reject Entire Order'
- Provide a detailed reason as to what needs to be edited for every image in the order. For example, if all the images have a white background and you needed a transparent background you would write, 'Replace white background with transparent background for all images'. Once you've provided a rejection reason, click 'Reject'.
If you would like to reject several images in an order, you can make a bulk rejection following these steps:
- Right-click on the image you would like to reject (hold ⌘ / Ctrl to select more)
- Choose 'Add to Rejection Cart' (if you've done selecting, click 'Go to Rejection Page, if not, click 'Close' to select more)
- On the Rejection Page, click 'Add a Rejection'
- Then you will see 2 options to make a rejection to all of these images, or only selected one(s):
- If you would like to give the same comment to all of the images, click 'All' ---> Add a comment ---> Save (click 'Add' to make another rejection)
- If you would like to give different comments on each image, select the image(s) accordingly ---> click 'Selected' ---> Add markings ---> Add a comment ---> Save
- Once you've added all necessary rejections, click 'Submit Rejections'
For more information about rejection turnaround time, please take a look at our Service Level Agreements