This article will help you create a new order from your Pixelz account.
Create an Order
To create a new order, follow these simple steps:
1. Create a New Order
- Click on "Orders" in the menu on the left of your screen.
- Click on the "Create New" green button next to Orders.
2. Choose your Upload Method
- Choose to upload your images from one of the following options:
3. Select a Specification for your Images
- Click on the specification you want to use for your images. Here's How to Create a Specification
4. Upload your Images
- Drag and drop the files or select to upload files on your computer.
- Click on "Continue"
5. Confirm your Order
- Review your order.
- You can also make changes to your order, such as customizing the order's name, adding additional images, canceling the order, or adding instructions to your order.
- Once your order is ready, click on the "Checkout" green button to finalize your order.
5.1. To customize your order's name, click the Pen symbol next to the specification's name:
5.2. To add more images, cancel the order, or add instructions to your order, click the Order Options drop-down menu:
6. Submit your Order
- Choose to pay for your order using Pixelz Credits, credit card, or PayPal >> Confirm Order.
- You also have the option to put a credit card on file by going to your "Account Settings" and clicking on "Payment Methods".
- Once your payment is submitted, your order will go to the Pixelz production team to be processed in 48 hours.
That's it! Our expert image editors will take care of the rest. Our standard processing time is 48 hours. Finally, you will receive an email from us when your images have been edited and are ready for download. Easy right? Happy editing!