This article will assist you with creating a new order in your Pixelz account.
Create An Order
To create a new order, follow these simple steps:
1) Create A New Order
- Click on "Orders" in the menu on the left of your screen.
- Click on the "Create New" green button next to Orders.
2) Choose Your Upload Method
- Choose to upload your images from one of the following options:
3) Select A Specification For Your Images
- Click on the specification you want to use for your images. Here's How to Create a Specification
4) Upload Your Images
- Drag and drop the files or select to upload files on your computer.
- Click on "Continue".
5) Confirm Your Order
- Review your order.
- You can also make changes to your order such as adding additional images, canceling the order or adding instructions to your order.
- Once your order is ready to go, click on the "Checkout" green button to finalize your order.
6) Submit Your Order
- Choose whether to pay for your Pixelz credits and your order via credit card or PayPal. After Pixelz credits have been purchased and the "Confirm Order" button has been clicked, your order will be submitted for processing. Click here for more information on purchasing Pixelz credits.
- Alternatively, you can pay for your order via credit card or PayPal directly.
- You also have the option to put a credit card on file by going to your "Account Settings" and clicking on "Payment Methods".
- Once your payment is submitted, your order will immediately go to the Pixelz production team to be processed in 48 hours.
That’s it! Our expert image editors will take care of the rest. Our standard processing time is 48 hours. Finally, you will receive an email from us when your images have been edited and are ready for download. Easy right? Happy editing!