This article will assist you with creating a new order in your Pixelz account.
Create An Order
To create a new order follow these simple steps:
1) Create A New Order
- Click on "Orders" in the menu on the left of your screen.
- Click on the "Create New" blue button next to Orders.
2) Choose Your Upload Method
- Choose to upload your images from one of the following options:
3) Upload Your Images
4) Select The Specification For Your Images
- The specification page will allow you to select one or more specifications for your images.
- The price for the amount of images you uploaded will appear at the bottom of the page.
5) Confirm Your Order
- Review your order on the confirmation page.
- You can also make changes to your order such as adding additional images, deleting images or adding a comment to your order.
- Once your order is ready to go, click on the "Pay Now" button to finalize your order.
6) Submit Your Order
- Choose whether to pay for your Pixelz credits and your order via credit card or PayPal. After Pixelz credits have been purchased and the Approve Order button has been clicked, your order will be submitted for processing. Click here for more information on purchasing Pixelz credits.
- You also have the option to put a credit card on file by going to your "Account Settings" and clicking on "Payment Methods."
- Once your payment is submitted, your order will immediately go to the Pixelz production team to be processed in 24 hours.
That’s it! Our expert image editors will take care of the rest. Our standard processing time is 24 hours, but you can contact email@example.com to request a rush order prior to submitting your images. Finally, you will receive an email from us when your images have been edited and are ready for download. Easy right? Happy editing!