If you are an owner of an eCommerce site and are advanced with image editing, we suggest using our Manual option to create your specification. This will allow you to customize our basic specifications, as well as choose additional add-ons. This article will assist you with creating a Manual specification for your orders.
Creating a Manual Specification
- Login to your Pixelz account.
- Select "Specifications" from the menu on the left.
- Click the green "Create New" button.
- Click on "Manual".
- The Manual Specification page will allow you to customize your entire specification in one place. Here you can set up your basic and advanced image settings, as well as choose other add-ons.
- Once you have finished creating your specification, click "Save".
Once you have created your new specification, you are ready to place your order. Learn more about placing orders HERE.