If you are a vendor, eCommerce site owner or knowledgable about image editing, we suggest using our Step-By-Step option to create your specification. This allows you the flexibility to create basic to custom specifications, as well as have the option to choose additional advanced add-ons. This article will assist you with creating a Step-By-Step specification for your orders.
Creating A Step-By-Step Specification
1) Login to your Pixelz account
2) Select "Specifications" from the menu on the left
3) Click the blue "Create New" button
4) Click on "Step-By-Step"
5) Select which category your products represent. For example, if you will be uploading images of shirts and dresses, you would select the Fashion & Apparel category.
6) The next section is "Settings." This section will allow you to customize your basic options for your specification. You can edit a setting by clicking on the pencil icon next to the setting option. If you aren't sure what each option is, you can leave them as their default setting and your images will still be optimized for the web. Once you have finished customizing your options, click "Continue."
7) The next section is "Format." This section will allow you to customize the size for your images, by choosing from some of our most popular options or creating your own. Once you have finished selecting a size for your images, the wizard will take you to the next step.
8) The next section is "Alignment." This section will allow you to choose to center, top or bottom align your images. The image to the right of the screen will give you a preview of what your product alignment will look like. Once you have finished selecting an alignment option, click "Continue."
9) The next section is "Margins." This section will allow you to create custom margin sizes for your images in either pixels or percentages. The image screen on the right will show you a preview of what your margins will look like. Once you have created your margins, click "Continue."
10) The final section is "Add-Ons." This section will allow you to choose more advanced options to add to your specification for an additional fee. The cost per images will update on this screen based on the add-ons you choose. You can find out more about Pixelz different add-on options here. If you do not need any add-ons, simply click "Skip" to finalize your specification.
11) Finally, give your specification a name and click "Save Specification."
Once you have created your new specification, you are ready to place your order. Learn more about placing orders here.