This article describes the Expedite feature that provides a fast turnaround and is available to Professional and Enterprise customers.
What is Expedite?
Sometimes you just need images returned as quickly as possible to meet an urgent deadline. That's why we built the Expedite feature.
Expedite allows you to reduce the turnaround time of a specific order, image, or group of images to just 3 hours.
How much does Expedite cost?
You are paying twice the cost for each image you choose to expedite.
For example, if you upload 20 images to a specification with a price of $1.25 per image and you choose to expedite 10 of these images, the cost will be as follows:
- Original order: 20 x $1.25 = $25
- Expedited images: 10 x $1.25 = $12.50
- Total cost of order: $37.50
When you select Expedite for your images, you will see a pop-up showing the additional fee that will be applied on top of the standard order price. Simply confirm to continue with the order.
When is the Expedite service available?
Because the expedited images must be worked on immediately and we have limited production capacity during weekends, the Expedite feature is only available Monday through Friday (specifically 0:00 Monday to midnight Friday (UTC)).
There are four ways to expedite your images:
1. Before placing the order - Expedite specific images
- On your Order Detail View, select one or more image(s) and right-click
- Hit 'Expedite' and confirm to expedite the selected image(s) in the following dialogue
2. Before placing the order - Expedite the whole order
- On your Order Detail View, click the Order Options drop-down menu
- Hit 'Expedite' and confirm to expedite the order in the following dialogue
3. After placing the order - Expedite specific images
- On your Order Detail View, select one or more image(s) and hit Spacebar
- Hit 'Expedite' in the side panel on the right side and confirm to expedite the selected image in the following dialogue
- You can move between selected images using the left & right arrow keys
- You can only expedite your images via the AIV when your order is in the 'In Production' or 'Ready for Production' status
4. After placing the order - Expedite the whole order
- On your Order Detail View, click 'View More' on the black panel 'S.A.W.™ Production' to access the SAW panel
- Hit 'Expedite' on the SAW panel and confirm to expedite the order in the following dialogue
* Note: You can only expedite your order via the SAW panel when your order is in the 'In Production' status
The number of images you can expedite and get returned in 3 hours depends on your plan. These are our standard expedite limits per day:
- Professional: 20 images / 24 hours
- Enterprise: 50 images / 24 hours
Should you expedite an order that is bigger than your daily limit:
- The next 20 images (if you're on the Professional plan) / 50 images (if you're on the Enterprise plan) you upload will have 3 hours added to their deadline and will be delivered in 6 hours.
Please be aware that this happens automatically, and you will still be charged double for the entire order.
- If the number of expedited images exceeds these limits, we will contact you to discuss a delivery plan based on the capacity we have at that time.
Please feel free to contact us and explore other options if you have a recurring need for expediting bigger volumes than your daily limit allows.
* Note: Colorways orders cannot be expedited due to the complexity of the skills used.
If you have questions regarding Expedite, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help you!
Article is closed for comments.